Phatassphairy Daily Magic Dust

Phatassphairy Daily Magic Dust

Monday, May 11, 2009

finally catching up

This is what i have been doing over at scrapbudz where i am on the DT ........




These are cards that i made from the inspirational, the fabo Janet's sketch for the April CC


it was a kraiser craft themed CC too so all the products i have used are Kraisercraft.









This is my Kraiser craft lay out for that same month

These next 2 pages are from my DT kit







i also combined a choco challenge the other requirements were lime green, a touch of purple,and some form of bodicing and bling

this is my take on the Mono challenge ---white



this is my take on the mono challenge --- yellow









This is my take on the mono challenge ----Orange






Then i run a Blind scrap class at scrap budz ......and this is the end result ....i really enjoyed doing this class as the ladies give me great feedback ...tanks girls
now over at Scrapbook capital this is what has been going on....


i have just finished a Card swap and oh my god the ladies are a talented bunch to play with ......i will post the cards at a later date, as they are still in the mail and some of my blog stalkers may not have received them ....so when they have all been received i will play show and tell



for this months swap

for the month of May this is going to be the swap

.....sweet hot chilli dip ....want to know what that is about go here. This swap is going to close on the 15th of may, so you can still jump on board and come and play if you want too.


Lyndall has also chucked a random swap for kids .....you can find it here


This lay out was for the April sketch

this lay out was for the ANZAC challenge ........though i did use a sketch from ant at Scrapbudz for the inspiration






This is a page from this months ( May) CC this is my take on Nic sketch



This is my take on the mays CC OTP challenge set by Tracey

nd this is what it looks like on the inside
I was very lucky to have gone to a retreat that was run locally .....ionly went to the Saturday session it was run by Scrap therapy i managed to get 3 pages done




one card

and an OTP which was supplied s a class to play with Tim holtz inks ...soi think not bad for a first attempt .....well i think anyway :P This is a lay out i did a while ago but i have just never posted it on my blog so while i am at it ...i thought i would post it up



so i hope that posting keeps you happy Lyndall ......he he he ....








9 comments:

Hetty Hall said...

Wow Sammi you have been a busy girl but look at all those beautiful layouts. My favorite layouts are the purple layout, the 'anne' layout (super gorgeous), the 'go dude' layout and the one above it but my ultime favorite is the all white layout, just awesome!!!

Eve said...

Sammi wow what a monster post ...great work i love it all specially your cards

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

wow you have been a busy little sausage havent you. Those layouts are brilliant. Love the'lace up' on the lime layout, the orange gave me a giggle and that card and tin are stunning. Loving the swaps and looking forward to have my dip....

Love Scrappin' said...

wow look at all those stunning layouts..Gorgeous I tell ya!!Thanks for leaving me some love on my blog..in regards to your question about the flower if you are talking about the blue one..that's a prima flower lollipop in the frosted blue..I hope that's was the one your talking about :)..

Lyndall said...

omg Sammi,
You are a scrapping machine. Love the LO's. Please pass some mojo my way.

Maria said...

omg sammi! a long post but i really enjoyed looking at your creations. brilliant stuff! you're on fire!

Debra said...

Hey Girlfriend,
Great work as always just love the colours and what you have you done.
You rock girl.
Love ya,
Deb x

Ange said...

loved looking at all your layouts and cards Sammi, beautiful

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow awesome cards and layouts in this post!!!! I have to say I love what you have done with the Kaiser papers :) You create some beautiful work!