Phatassphairy Daily Magic Dust

Phatassphairy Daily Magic Dust

Monday, April 20, 2009

bit of a slowwwwwwer week



Well not much getting done ATM.....but anyhoo this my Week 1 and 2 entries for the BIU #2 (Build it up challenge round 2) being run by Sharon @ http://www.scrapbookcapital.com.au/
This is my BIU#2 Wk 1 ...requirements P/Paper to be main focus
This is my BIU#2 Wk 2- requirements P/Paper and Punches

Also i have done 12 cards for a swap (((i won't post till the swap is done)))and i am half way through making 20 cards for a recipe swap ...the theme is muffins/ cup cakes .....he he he the kids are very excited to getting these ones back ...yummo

huge thanks for my Birthday Raks.......(lorrie, Lynne, Ange, Maria you cyber sisters are very generous ....thankyou

3 comments:

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Your entries look great Sammi and I hope you had a great day on your birthday. Im looking forward to getting these cards back... all excited. Better get moving and make mine...

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Great card and LO - really need to get my butt into gear and do my cupcake swap LO's (oopsy - having too much fun lately) - lol
xx

sharon said...

glad you day was awessome Love your BIU entries
Hey i am your cyba sista too ... arent I ... ya did get the RAK now didnt ya